Last updated on February 15, 2022
Information We Collect
While using this website, app or our Services, we may ask you to provide us with information about you and your interest or need for our Services. Some of this information may be “personal information”, which in this policy means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. Personal information includes your name, phone number, postal address and financial information you use to pay for Services (such as your credit card or bank account information).
We may automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our website or application. This information could include your IP address, device ID, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address. Through the use of a cookie or similar technology, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our website or app, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site.
How We Use This Information
- We use information that we collect to deliver our Services, provide customer support and otherwise operate and manage our business. We may also use this information to:
- perform research and analysis about the use of, or interest in, our Services or third party services and products offered on our website or app;
- develop and display content and advertising, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- perform ad tracking and website or mobile application analytics; and perform functions as described at the time of collection.
In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us. Also, if you access our website, mobile applications or other online services from a third party social platform, such as Facebook, we may share non-personal information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
With Whom We Share Information
Other Information. We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties for any legal purpose, such as to perform business analysis, advertising analysis, marketing research and activities, or other analytical or business purposes. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties for these purposes.
Other Uses. We also may disclose any information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar request, a court order, a request from a law enforcement or other government agency, or as otherwise required by law.
- To enforce our rights or to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others.
- To a purchaser our business, which may include a transfer of all information we have collected.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
Other Provisions of This Policy
We will use what we believe are appropriate measures to protect the information we collect, but we do not guarantee that these measures will be completely secure. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at https://goo.gl/dC4LTG for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
We may retain or delete information we collect to the extent allowed by applicable law. Our Services are not available for persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or want personal information from children under 13.